Luhn Performance wrote us to tell us about this little project they have been working on with John Clegg and Tom Vaught dubbed the “Rat Goat”. The vehicle is a 1964 Pontiac Lemans, running a Vortech X-Trim supercharger with a 50mm cog belt drive system. It uses a Luhn Performance custom spec’d out blow thru carburetor, intake manifold, camshaft and matching air to air intercooler. It also is utilizing a Vortech Power Hat with some custom modifications inside to work with their BT carburetor pressure signal system. Look for the “Rat Goat” to be going to the Texas Mile in March of this year.
Recent Blog Entries
- Vortech’s New Line Of Intercooler Upgrades For Ford Ecoboost Applications – Real Bolt-In Power!
- Vortech Releases New Bellmouth Inlets For Racing Supercharger Applications…
- Fresh From Las Vegas, The Tjin Edition Roadshow Rolls Into AZ For The Torque Meet Tour Phoenix…
- Scion FR-S And Subaru BRZ Supercharger Kits Now Legal In North America And Europe For Both Automatic And Manual Transmission Vehicles
- Vortech Superchargers Lights Up Vegas At SEMA 2013…Part 2
Search Our Blog: