Luhn Performance wrote us to tell us about this little project they have been working on with John Clegg and Tom Vaught dubbed the “Rat Goat”. The vehicle is a 1964 Pontiac Lemans, running a Vortech X-Trim supercharger with a 50mm cog belt drive system. It uses a Luhn Performance custom spec’d out blow thru carburetor, intake manifold, camshaft and matching air to air intercooler. It also is utilizing a Vortech Power Hat with some custom modifications inside to work with their BT carburetor pressure signal system. Look for the “Rat Goat” to be going to the Texas Mile in March of this year.
Recent Blog Entries
- New Vortech Apparel Styles – Come & Get ‘Em!
- Vortech’s Own Yellow Jacket 2014 Mustang GT Graces The Cover Of 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine…
- ARK Performance Motorsports Team Builds Two Brand New Chassis’ For Formula Drift 2014, Partners With Vortech Superchargers…
- Motorama 2014 – What To Do While The Ground Is Frozen…Go To An Indoor Car Show Of Course!
- Team Lucas Oil Formula Drift Driver Joon Maeng Vortech Supercharged Engine Test…
Search Our Blog: