For all you horsepower crazed demons out there with our 2010 Camaro SS V-7 YSi-Trim Race Package, now you can take it to the extreme with our brand new 50mm cog drive upgrade! Designed for drag racing applications, this non-slip supercharger drive upgrade is for the hardcore race enthusiast who simply must squeeze every last bit of power out of their 1/4 mile monster!
4GE118-010 50mm Drive Assembly, 75T/30T Cog – $695.95
4GE118-020 50mm Drive Assembly, 75T/32T Cog – $695.95
4GE218-030 50mm Drive Assembly, 75T/34T Cog – $695.95
– Hard anodized billet aluminum supercharger pulley (choice of 30, 32, or 34 tooth sizes)
– 75 tooth hard anodized billet aluminum crank pulley
– Gates Powergrip GT2 belt, 50mm wide x 1600mm long (Vortech part #2A042-161)
– Manual belt tensioner assembly featuring a hard anodized billet aluminum idler with dual bearings
– All necessary mounting hardware
Other pulley sizes are available for purchase separately.
NOTE – Cog Drive Upgrade intended for use with Heavy Duty (H/D) Vortech supercharger units such as the V-7 YSi-Trim. Pairing of this cog drive system with any non-H/D supercharger will likely cause supercharger unit failure.