We know that not every Shelby GT500 owner wants to step straight up to our 3.3L Lysholm Twin-Screw Supercharger, but why deprive everyone of the quality products and Engineering that Vortech manufactures just because of that? Vortech has added to the successful line of Maxflow products by releasing the new Maxflow Power Pack for the 5.4L Shelby GT500. Now every GT500 owner can enjoy the power, performance, and quality of Vortech!
Developed for use with the OEM GT500 supercharger, throttle body, crank pulley, and fuel injectors, the Maxflow Power Pack provides a boost increase of ~4psi, and increases of 80-100+rwhp and 50-70+rwtq from the factory OEM supercharger pulley and air box combination.
Assembly Part Number 8E023-265
Kit Content and Features:
- 123mm billet aluminum MAF Housing (Vortech P/N 8A003-111)
- High flow air filter (6″ diameter flange x 9″ length)
- 5″ silicone sleeves (matte black exterior) with appropriate stainless hose clamps
- Black powder coated aluminum heat shield/MAF mount
- High-quality 100% carbon fiber composite inlet duct (Vortech P/N 4LFR112-020)
– Integrated breather and bypass fittings designed to mate up with OEM hoses
- Auxiliary supercharger drive idler assembly
– Additional idler provides increased belt wrap and stability
– Idler position offer a wide range of adjustability
– Billet Amuminum idler (dual bearings), mounting plate, and spacers
– Allows for re-use of OEM length supercharger drive belt
- Replacement supercharger drive pulley (Vortech P/N 4LFR031-265-01)
– 2.65″ effective diamater
– OEM fit and quality
- Re-usable tool set
– For removal of OEM Ford pulley and installation of replacement Vortech pulley
- SCT ECU re-flash tool (Vortech P/N 5A003-062)
– Pre-loaded with a safe, reliable calibration developed to work specifically with the Vortech supplied pulley, MAF and inlet components. Calibrations for both 91 and 93 octane fuel are loaded into the tool.
Currently released for 2008 model year. 2007, 2009, and 2010 model years coming soon.