· For the serious enthusiast who wants serious power – upgrades from street system include V-7 JT compressor, 8-Rib drive upgrade, and Vortech Maxflow Competition Air Inlet. Up to 1,000 horsepower potential!
· Heavy duty (H/D) oil fed compressor configuration includes high speed, ceramic hybrid ball bearings, suitable for race applications and/or high boost, high horsepower street use.
· Easy to install dual plate mounting system combines rigidity with light weight for an optimized mounting solution. All pulleys and hardware included.
· Air inlet assembly is features high-flow construction, and includes 98mm MAF housing configured for “blow through” use. An integrated air straightener upstream of the MAF housing allows for enhanced drivability, while the included Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve assures surge-free compressor operation.
· Competition Air Inlet accessory kit consists of an open airbox design with a large cone-style filter for improved air inlet flow potential over factory airbox design.
4FQ218-120JT Satin Finish – MSRP = $5,689.95
4FQ218-128JT Polished Finish – MSRP = $5,889.95
Misc. release notes:
· Tuner kits do no include fuel components or ECU programmer
· Installation time is rated at 10-12 hours
· Tuner Kits are not smog legal