Established in 1990, Vortech Engineering, Inc. offers a variety of automotive performance products including complete supercharging systems, fuel system components and air-to-water aftercoolers for domestic and import vehicles plus marine applications. Vortech has also consistently earned praise from the automotive press for its premier centrifugal supercharging systems and performance enhancing parts and accessories.
Vortech has been credited with a number of innovations in the field of centrifugal supercharging. Among these achievements include being the first to utilize a supercharger development test cell designed and operated in accordance with SAE Standard J-1723. We also demonstrated the first successful use of gears in a centrifugal supercharger. In addition, Vortech initiated the use of an air bypass valve in systems and air/oil mist system for cooling.
Vortech has been awarded six US patents and has received three of the prestigious Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) awards for Best Engineered New Product. No other centrifugal manufacturer has ever received one of these coveted awards. These achievements were not so much a flash of brilliance as the culmination of an intensive development process.
What Separates Vortech From The Competition:
- Standard 3 year limited warranty on most street supercharging systems
- Excellent technical support from factory trained, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic personnel
- Designed for maximum performance at safe boost levels on stock unmodified engines
- Optional supercharger upgrades available to achieve 25+PSI (requires fuel system, internal engine, and computer modifications)
- Most street systems are 50 state emission legal
- OBD-II computer compatible
- True OEM quality fit and finish, and designed to fit under the factory hood
- 100% complete, even down to the wire ties, making installation trouble free