Back in March, we introduced you to Ray’s Jannetty Racing built, Vortech V-7 Supercharged Transformer Camaro. The car, which is solidly built to take no prisoners, gets driven hundreds of miles by Ray on the street and highway, despite its quadruple digit rear wheel horsepower mark. Ray sent us this video update over the weekend of him running deep into the 9′s at nearly 150mph, and it blew us away! Low 9′s in a fully streetable Gen. 5 Camaro? Watch and enjoy!
Recent Blog Entries
- Vortech’s New Line Of Intercooler Upgrades For Ford Ecoboost Applications – Real Bolt-In Power!
- Vortech Releases New Bellmouth Inlets For Racing Supercharger Applications…
- Fresh From Las Vegas, The Tjin Edition Roadshow Rolls Into AZ For The Torque Meet Tour Phoenix…
- Scion FR-S And Subaru BRZ Supercharger Kits Now Legal In North America And Europe For Both Automatic And Manual Transmission Vehicles
- Vortech Superchargers Lights Up Vegas At SEMA 2013…Part 2
Search Our Blog: