Back in March, we introduced you to Ray’s Jannetty Racing built, Vortech V-7 Supercharged Transformer Camaro. The car, which is solidly built to take no prisoners, gets driven hundreds of miles by Ray on the street and highway, despite its quadruple digit rear wheel horsepower mark. Ray sent us this video update over the weekend of him running deep into the 9′s at nearly 150mph, and it blew us away! Low 9′s in a fully streetable Gen. 5 Camaro? Watch and enjoy!
Recent Blog Entries
- New Vortech Apparel Styles – Come & Get ‘Em!
- Vortech’s Own Yellow Jacket 2014 Mustang GT Graces The Cover Of 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine…
- ARK Performance Motorsports Team Builds Two Brand New Chassis’ For Formula Drift 2014, Partners With Vortech Superchargers…
- Motorama 2014 – What To Do While The Ground Is Frozen…Go To An Indoor Car Show Of Course!
- Team Lucas Oil Formula Drift Driver Joon Maeng Vortech Supercharged Engine Test…
Search Our Blog: